[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
OVERMAN FORUM • View topic - louboutin there is no income into my anthology

OVERMAN FORUM

Creating A Better Lifestyle Daily!!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: louboutin there is no income into my anthology
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:46 pm 

"Murphy" carried no practical function, the book to his lifestyle as "the world's most luxurious consumption",, if you are particularly stood send him understand the meaning of life?Zhang Jie: Speaking of "wandering" meaning everyone has his own identity. I wrote some words in the book "Someone seems born to walk, I put these people called Walker, they walk, is to look for. Looking for what they want themselves may not be very clear,, perhaps looking for the heart to follow, Perhaps looking for the soul of the series. Walker tends to Paris, and finally can sit on a chair Latin Area with a small cup of coffee outside the cafe, or finally born, on the Champs Elysees, the wind horse cow does not phase and. Walker and the world seems out of place, a good day for no reason will feel the heart no peace only in walking ... his heart will calm down ... "As Murphy's quest,, I'd like to ask: What is meaningful to pursue? On their own ideas, values,, explore the ultimate meaning of life, etc., do not make sense? Some sense,, can not be used Dengzi weighed.Southern Weekly: You mentioned in the book, a Soviet woman rating: Solzhenitsyn's "Gulag Archipelago" and Boris Pasternak's "Doctor Zhivago" was political,, not literary. How to define the purpose of your heart literature?Zhang Jie: I think the value of literature, and was reading the amount is not much relationship,, the world has been reading a lot of good work is not large, for example, I really like Borges, but I also said bragging Borges is fine, Marquez is the food stalls. This is normal, the top works of art in any field.
enthusiasm thing, really lucky.Southern Weekly: more than forty-year-old began writing, such a late start, whether to bring some influence to writing.Zhang Jie: My writing started late, limiting social conditions. Even after I started writing, the year is difficult, for example,, in order to "heavy wings," I almost go to jail. Comrade Deng Liqun intervention, if not, I am sure to go up. For that novel suffered persecutions, my German translator, Mr. Ackerman said,, you can simply write a "heavy wings", and fortunately those things I have in mind the existence of the diary.Southern Weekly: You say you really writing from "no words" to start.
are a small minority of thing. People's Literature Publishing House published my anthology,, I put "Love is not forgotten,," and three short stories won the National Award for outstanding short stories are deleted, there is no income into my anthology, because I think they are enough not on the level of literature, fortunately Zebian very understanding of my "strange." I'm not a school literary background,, but I can not question the respect for literature.Southern Weekly: writing all these years you have been trying to do all kinds of breakthroughs, how do you keep this exploration of passion?Zhang Jie: If they say you have your own "style", I do not think is a good thing, on the contrary Prison. So I'm afraid the formation of "style",, always shoot for a nest, of course, I still have to repeat their own place, indicating that the level is not high, but I will make unremitting efforts to this end. As the driving force, is very simple love. People live I, there are pieces worthy of your love and put all their energy.
and confidence as well as the ability to depict this picture Comments left on future generations. For this great responsibility (my own letters to their own), I put twelve years,, visited a number of related characters. After the publication of the book in Italy, a writer on behalf of a newspaper interview me,, he said, this is a philosophical novel of psychology, "how can you write so poetic philosophical and psychological writing?" I am speechless with right, I thought, you know how I am 12 years is over? !In others, it seems,I'm probably not normal nerveSouthern Weekly: A common argument is that suffering is the artistic creation of the material, novelist and tortured by the conflict and more inspiration. How do you see the relationship between literature and life? Whether there had been a dream for literary reflection, it may affect the life?Zhang Jie: China is not the saying goes, the anger of the poet? Maybe. But I think that art to a large extent from the talent. Other work can always be effective if they work hard, and art if not talent, how hard is also no good. I think I might have a problem innate ideas,, in others it seems, I probably nerve is not normal.
why do you say?Zhang Jie:? During 1982 visit to the United States, initiated the Sino-US writer talks, the Special Adviser to President Eisenhower, Mr. Norman Cousins � aid to me: "We welcome you to stay in the United States, we will give you a satisfactory job and . residence, "I replied:" It sounds really good, thank you for your love Unfortunately, I have a novel Betrader completed, it is my responsibility to history "Someone must think me hypocritical,, stood so well. cheap is not accounted for. What good too I may have committed to complete the "no words"? ! The 20th century was a century of rampant big lie is a deceived, but also full of painful than death, but also the terrible century,, I was fortunate (or unfortunate) to have experienced one of the major components.
相关的主题文章: