[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
OVERMAN FORUM • View topic - vault oakley "whiz."

OVERMAN FORUM

Creating A Better Lifestyle Daily!!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: vault oakley "whiz."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:31 pm 

I let the students come to see you."I understand that the situation at the same time, the reporter contacted the China Children's Charity Relief Fund,, see if I can get some help.The 17th in the afternoon, China Children Charity Relief Fund Jiang Ying, deputy secretary-general told reporters, Aida fresh Gulistan case, 9958 (children's emergency hotline) can intervene relief. While inside her illness is not direct funding category,, but children will use new media kindly cooperation platform to raise funds for her rescue."Currently, the staff has been coordinating Urumqi aspects will check the information sent to Beijing, 9958 Medical Department will help find expert advice to assess the condition to develop the next bailout." Jiang Ying said.And as of now,, Kangnai Yao set up the account also has received contributions from more than 50,000 yuan in donations. But she still continued to worry, worry about how to use money, fearing fresh Gulistan Aida to Beijing for medical treatment can not be successfully ...That the Foundation will be involved in professional rescue, for Aida fresh Gulistan happy, finally relieved.
"My personal strength is limited,, so it wanted to see if you can raise money through the network."Aida fresh Gulistan fundraiser for posts after Douban issued within two days raised to more than 13,000 yuan.Kangnai Yao said, "the largest sum of 5,,000 yuan,, only a few dozen blocks with a few cents or even a fraction of a fraction, a look that is all the account balances transferred over. Many users say that they just students, only from rice some money in the province. every donation I have particularly impressed. "To facilitate donations, and later opened a Paypal donation channels,, accounts from local elementary school teacher Aida cloth ratio? Nizar responsible for her cell phone to set up SMS alerts. Kangnai Yao said it still fun, she said, "Aida cloth than asked me how to do ah, the phone has been ringing buzzed, how so many donations ah."Of course,, donations always found someone questioned. Kangnai Yao said,, "Many had never met online friends are willing to believe me, that I am not a liar. My mentor helped me raise money, he is willing to guarantee his fame for me."Kang Naiyao never been to Xinjiang. She this piece of land distant only a few simple concepts: beautiful,, very broad,, ethnic singing and dancing. "National are different,, but they are our compatriots." Kangnai Yao said, "I can not watch a little girl so tormented, I am willing to do everything I can to help her.""Xinjiang classes admitted to Beijing.
the newspaper will continue to focus)@ Slim demon: limited capacity, donated 100 yuan, I hope the little girl a speedy recovery from this world to feel a deep sense of warmth.@ Ziyi Rice Rice: Tajik most forthright honest and straightforward, and I want to help her.@ Magnesium Selenium: hope a lot of help. Your little love, can illuminate the entire life of Ayia fresh Guli.
do not think, fast kids to Urumqi,, do an inspection. Can not cure,, the cure how we can work together to find solutions.Take the train to Urumqi from the county, to nearly 30 hours, hard seat 93 yuan, 200 yuan sleeper. Kangnai Yao asked Ali with Guli, child sick so heavy, you buy two berth it. 200 dollars can order many provinces, they mother and daughter finally bought a seat.Kang Naiyao three year study, the critical period are looking for work, can not go to Urumqi. Removed through a friend,, she Come on friends to help a Muslim to care, friends and please read the University of Urumqi ay ancient Uygur girl again Lai, Lai ay old then received the mother and child,, and took them to live in the Xinjiang People's Hospital."Children are spending money to see a doctor, and later gave them 3000, soon ran out." Kangnai Yao said.
she began to consider some follow-up things.Thar townships on the Tajik Pamirs, high altitude, the locals in herding, basically no planting. "Aida cloth than to tell me that a lot of kids out of school because of poverty." Kangnai Yao said, "but local children are particularly disappointing, especially motivated, want to test to Urumqi, test to Beijing. Bailed out after Aida fresh Gulistan, if there is surplus money, my friends and I want to be able to set up scholarships and the like by the way, to the local poor children access to education to provide some help. "Aida cloth local elementary school teacher ratio in the QQ on said, "thanks to the help of well-intentioned people Aida fresh Guli,, thank you. Etc. My students admitted to the Xinjiang classes in Beijing, I let them see you."Kangnai Yao laughed,, "whiz."(Follow-up Aida fresh bailout Gulistan.
相关的主题文章: