OVERMAN FORUM

Creating A Better Lifestyle Daily!!
It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: JOIN OUR " IMG" TEAM BUILD TODAY!
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 7:44 pm 

{{BREAKING NEWS}} - BRAND NEW EARLY INVITE FOR LEADERS AND FIRST MOVERS Only!

IMG TEAM UPDATE: Timing: IMG is about to explode!
( Benefit of joining and upgrading ):
WE ASSIGN UPGRADED MEMBERS UNDER YOU UPON SIGN UP!
we are currently taking on new team members. Please ask to get a "IMG TEAM MEMBER LINK"
to join under by giving me your contact information. See below!
Fill out the form to get on the“First Mover's Advantage List”!
Congratulations! It will be great to have you on board, and you won't regret it.

JOIN OUR " IMG" TEAM BUILD TODAY!
I/We WILL Help Build FOR YOU! If I could show you with 3 Simple Steps and just 11 power minutes per day, how you can create a Tsunami of Leads, Sales, and 100% profits would you follow the Game Plan for at least 30 days?

We are showing people how to turn $47/mo into about $400/mo in 4 weeks or less with even more to come automatically behind it! You can earn on everyone that upgrades after you in the entire company worldwide!

Many are actually doing this in 1 week or less! Everything is already in place! NO SELLING! Simply plug into our TeamBuild system and let the system do the heavy lifting.

We are building fast so we are asking for ONLY those that are serious about getting started right away to request the next available team link as we are ONLY building under upgraded members.

Please take your time and review our team site,( watch the presentation and be sold ): www.SuccessCanbEasy.com This site does all the selling and explaining for us! If you like what you see and are ready to get going,

Reply to this email with “I want In” in the subject line and I will send you the link for the next available spot in our teambuild.

Due to the crazy value of what is inside of the Community, most people upgrade a.s.a.p. to lock in their 100% profits share, some people however wait until the end of their 30-Day Challenge, it is up to you. But remember, if you do that, you will miss out on the $36 price tag (25% savings), delay you getting put into the team build. Also those behind you that upgrade before you in the power team will jump ahead of you and instead of you earning on them they will be earning on you.

We are only building 3-wide and we are filling fast so the link I will be sharing is ONLY good for the next 48 hours. After that you will need to request a new link as that position may already been filled.

A power point tutorial to walk you through the sign-up process (under Getting Started) and more is available on our team support site: www.SuccessCanbEasy.com

The 25% Discount is a One-time Offer! It is a huge savings since it will cut your monthly cost to $36/mo instead of $47/mo! To take advantage of this savings you MUST join and upgrade directly after viewing the video on the main page for the first time.The main page is the page you will be redirected to after filling out the short form on this page:

NOTE: Only upgraded members will be added to the team build or have the opportunity to have other upgraded members placed under them. Again, we are building fast and strong and have no room for those who simply curious rather than serious about working with us to better all our futures.

Once you have signed up and upgraded, send me your IMG ID#. If you use Skype also include your Skype ID and will add you to our Chatroom.

Next follow the Getting Started Tutorial in your backoffice. It will walk you the set-up of your marketing system and help you to become a proficient marketer so you are better able to help yourself. You can also find more tutorials under System Training.

Please do not hesitate to contact me. I am here to help you build your IMG business!

We have finally found a good one! Plug in and let’s go for the ride of our lives!

Best regards and God bless, Mark Chin-954-453-7519

Make it a great day & God bless,Mark Chin/TEAM LEADER.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want in send an email to:: KENSACCT04@GMAIL.COM

Put in the subject: Count Me In The IMG TeamBuild.
IN THE BODY PUT:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---YES. Count Me In The IMG TeamBuild - I'm Ready To start.

Your Name:

Email Address:

Phone Number:

SKYPE ID ( OPTIONAL ):

Your Inviter's Name Which Is: ( Kenneth Belton )!!!