[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
OVERMAN FORUM • View topic - ray ban sunglasses so they gave me that name

OVERMAN FORUM

Creating A Better Lifestyle Daily!!
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:19 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: ray ban sunglasses so they gave me that name
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:01 pm 

specializing on the whole throw, learned so many years, do not think this is so unfair it?Huang Wenjing: sometimes think so, but what can I do? Our generation is the same situation, the reality out there, can not be changed.Beijing Morning Post: If we have a common dilemma, why not common to change it?Huang Wenjing: This ... I never thought so.Beijing Morning Post: If life do such physical work, foothold in Beijing?Huang Wenjing: yes ah, so I also hesitant, if home life will steadily, and in Beijing, to buy their own house is a too distant future is like to not understand, can only be considered wherever where.Do not want to become the Soviet Union Purple PurpleAlthough fame on the network,, but some relax, she said I was a dry physical work of.Beijing Morning Post: Students now become a "network Reds" a lot, such as Su purple purple, do not you envy her?Huang Wenjing: She is very courageous, thinking relaxed, in this era of open, someone will do so, so money is certainly more than I do. I'll give someone else doing odd jobs, up to one thousand yuan a month will earn a little more, are typing and copying what someone else, sometimes quite hard, but also worry about what others do not give money, but fortunately did not come across such thing. I am more conservative, can only envy Su purple purple,, but do not. In fact, almost everyone would like to have,, want to earn money to buy their favorite things.
I grew up in single-parent families grew up, may be relatively self-sustaining point.Beijing Morning Post: Why did your parents to play a "quiet" name?Huang Wenjing: Because I was a kid too quiet, so they gave me that name, I hope called more, I will become quiet a.Dream to open a small clothing storeMake an office worker, or open a shop? University about to graduate, but Huang Wenjing still not determined their own future.Beijing Morning Post: You have a senior, started contact job?Huang Wenjing: no. I was still hesitant, is back to Guangzhou, or stay in Beijing. Beijing more opportunities can be the cost of living is too high. If I graduated, I served to give yourself a house, there was always the first to say that other settled it.Beijing Morning Post: What do you want?Huang Wenjing: I was Undergraduate, postgraduate may be difficult. My biggest dream is to open a small clothing store, because I do not like to be in possession of personality. If it fails, go find a job. You know, and now want to find the ideal undergraduate work difficult,, really confused.Beijing Morning Post: What is your ideal childhood is? Can achieve?Huang Wenjing: I never thought too seriously what is ideal, a child thought of as a teacher, even if it is the kind of kindergarten teacher.Alive only accept the realityWhat's the ideal, too far away, it may not want professional counterparts, the future would not understand,, so it would be to live it.Beijing Morning Post: If you go to open a clothing store.
I think, since I rely on physical strength can make, there is no need to do the other. I was a dry physical work who want a lifetime obscurity, one day stem number is the number, this is more suitable for me.Beijing Morning Post: Maybe because you're on campus, has not been fully contact with the community, maybe one day you will have to accept the arrangement of this world.Huang Wenjing: You're probably right,, I also have such people around, maybe I really have not come to that, so far,, I have not been much affected. Maybe one day I will change, but I think everyone will have their own principles, a person no matter how,, does not destroy the principle that is important.Longing for love and familyWith a video,, in the eyes of users, to see is love, his family's eyes, but it is hard.Beijing Morning Post: The video sites, your video is on demand of 150,000 times, more than 400 comments,, many of which have expressed a message of love meaning, how do you see?Huang Wenjing: Each girl will be looking forward to love, but now the situation is that I never quite found marriage for girls is very important, but at the university,, is difficult to have that feeling, at least not now. I grew up living in single-parent families, but I hope his family is intact, never thought their future would divorce.Beijing Morning Post: your family to see your video yet? How they say?Huang Wenjing: My father saw, he called to ask why it is, any parent to see their child in this state, there will be a little unhappy.
but such a death-defying,, the boss will be very happy.Huang Wenjing: It is possible,, and I really did not think too much, since the boss confessed that may be responsible for it wants.Beijing Morning Post: Your family is very difficult?Huang Wenjing: No, it is not difficult. Parents hurt me, give me pocket money, but I've grown up, can earn on their own to earn.Called "quiet" because it is not quietNo spoiled after 90, from south to north, in addition to spicy food,, others are not,, including dry a little physical work.Beijing Morning Post: You are Guangzhou,, how come the test to Beijing?Huang Wenjing: look at that thought out battles. My grades were not good science, on the test of international trade, felt like liberal arts, besides also learn English.Beijing Morning Post: Life in Beijing adapt to it?Huang Wenjing: very good,, except for the going gets hot, the other also.Beijing Morning Post: 90 post often considered spoiled, but you still very strong adaptability, you are one of the alternative?Huang Wenjing: spoiled? Some people may be so, and I have come to work around a lot of people. If we say that particular point.
相关的主题文章: