|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||sdfsdfb5908 [ Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:04 pm ]|
|Post subject:||giuseppe shoes|
must notify the British child. "Lee said,, the British child who lived in a room on fire Wang, at Avenida Shoes sell popcorn,, 4:30 or so every day she would go to purchase, and then to the Shoe born stove. See the fire burn more, he hastened to call the police calls."Sohn Xu Yang first heard cries for help." Lee said Sohn told him, Xu Yang also trapped in the house,, but also kept shouting for help. Then north window was open,, the house is not big flames. Xu Yang saw Sohn from Westinghouse ran out, put the phone from the north windows handed out,, so Sohn looking grandmother for help. Sohn is not the first time can be flung open the door, but hold the phone to run discharged outside. "But I could not find Wang in the phone call, then we know that this phone is Wang." Lee said.Rescue: the doors flung open not even kick 3 feet"Strange to say, is so thin a door does not open in the morning even kick it!" Neighbor Sharon said bungalows six or seven years old, and all the doors, very thin. The Ming Wang family used to lock the door lock,, the lock is only the size of a matchbox.Liu said that after the fire.
but the windows are installed on both sides of the fence. "Without this fence,, Xu Yang will be able to jump the windows to escape." One neighbor said."Maybe she covered her mouth and nose with a wet towel,, lying on the windows, will escape the robbery!" There is a neighbor for Xu Yang sorry.Guess: It may be caused by electrical fireXu Yang bedroom next door has a dark gates were burned, many residents suspect that the fire was caused by electrical fire.
a nearby logistics company's employees heard crying for help,, the door has been shining a harsh kick three feet, but the door without any damage. By this time, the house is a large flames sprang to Xu Yang face, she then fell down and could not hear the cries for help."I took a hammer broke down the door, and can house all the smoke, the fire was still burning, people can not see this time the child has no sound, so we have dared entered the room, took less than 10 minutes." Lee said that this time, the fire brigade rushed to the scene. When Xu Yang was being carried out when the hair has been burned, do not see men and women. Grandmother when she arrived at the scene, the presence of neighbors rushing tears.Fire: Girls should be choked to deathAfter receiving the alarm,, Changchun City Police Fire Brigade squadron Changchun Street dispatched two fire trucks rushed to the scene immediately. As the scene smoke,, could not confirm the location of trapped persons,, the fire brigade can only be used gun fire, and then trying to save lives. See all shantytowns around the house on fire,, but nearby piling up large quantities of flammable waste,, it is prone to "Burning the Camps", the scene commander and transferred to the four fire engines to support.5:10 Xu, the fire was extinguished. Fire officers broke open the door of the house on fire, but this time the child had died, charred body parts. Firefighters analysis, fire accompanied by a lot of smoke, the child must be inhaled toxic gas suffocation.It is understood, Xu Yang on the 11-year-old third grade, is Wang's granddaughter.Cottage in the middle of the kitchen fire, east and west sides is the bedroom,, the bedroom door is relative, in front of the house there is a door bucket. The most important is the kitchen fire.Xu Yang room furnishings are very simple, the south is Tukang from the north side of the ledge is only about one meter.
Dragonair an Association, said Chen Man instrument performance is good, is a polite and well-behaved girl. Her friends have also on facebook on her condolences.(Original title: Hong Kong stewardess own corpse hidden closet f(Reporter intern reporter Li Yi Li Deqing Liu Changyu book) yesterday 4:40 Xu,, Changchun City West Fifth Avenue and Xinmin alley intersection a bungalow fire, 11-year-old girl Xu Yang (pseudonym) was locked out of her grandmother at home asphyxia died.Neighbor: light call forgot to save"I saw the yard on fire, the fire quickly notify neighbors this time,, but also heard the front yard of the house there Xu Yang's voice calling for help." Schilling said to live in the backyard, when she heard the front yard of "crackling pa "glass popping sound,, he quickly got up to see what happens.Neighbor Lee said he heard shouting fire Schilling, and quickly ran to the front yard to get up from the bed and saw the front yard to live in Westinghouse Sohn holding a cell phone ran in front of his mouth not residence shouting: "Quick fire ah.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 6 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group