[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
OVERMAN FORUM • View topic - cheap oakley sunglasses "Can you give me 100

OVERMAN FORUM

Creating A Better Lifestyle Daily!!
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: cheap oakley sunglasses "Can you give me 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:25 am 

Prison is not turn off the lights to sleep, off the light, but he suffered from insomnia. Trance,, he thought of his wife and daughter ... I kept thinking parents,, suddenly a Ji Ling, suddenly opened his eyes, dawn!How to get up the prison did not hear ringing? Finished! Him sit up, looked at the room, then remembered that I do not have this prison yet? His self-deprecating smile, dressing, getting up.September 2013, after a lapse of 19 years,, Baotou City Intermediate People's Court re-hearing of the case of Wang Yu. A week later.
the prime of life of the king of the I, with a daughter Xiaohua defected to Baotou steel works where the package cousin.On the site, with her daughter,, there is a lot of inconvenience. Later, Wang Yu daughter rented a house near the school,, first to sell fruits and vegetables, and later bought a tricycle soliciting. To her daughter soon after school, he received the car, home cooking.
the court verdict: not constitute rape murder, but constitute the crime of harboring, sentenced to three years, but because of time served full,, immediate release.Wang I cover a handprint in the verdict, said they did not appeal.In mid-October, the country began to talk about compensation.According to 182.6 yuan one day told, a total of one hundred and tens of thousands. Isolation and daughter together with their parents goodbye, and so mental damages, a total of 1.4 million. After calculation, Wang Yu said: "Can you give me 100,000, you see,, I'm also sick body,, back to the house is bad ...?""Can you guarantee that no longer trouble?""Give me 100,000,'ll never find any trouble." King of this I guarantee.November 4, 1.5 million yuan of state compensation, scored the king of the remaining accounts.After the Court of coordination, November 8, Wang Yu in Baotou also got a 50 square meters of low-rent housing key.C datingThreshold is overcome"People too" has become "glamorous"After compensation, he borrowed some money to his cousin, and later spend 500,000 to buy a house in Suining.This time, the king of the remainder of the home, he has become a celebrity, "the original king of the remainder of rape murder is innocent," "I have heard a thing, now put out," "said the newspaper previously had been wronged," " said that they have lost 1.5 million ",," ooh, Wang Yu This time fortune. "...January 4, Wang I returned to Suining home, sister release, saying his brother to find objects. For a time, the royal matchmaker overcome the threshold."Hedong Township woman, 45 years old, working in Beijing, to control the economy, called me to buy a house, write the name of the two of us, and so lent money back, they immediately get married.""There is a woman called me and confessed not fancy me,, saying I have a disability.
and people tall is not high, fancy my money." Wang Yu's sister advised him to say, "Well,, more people, afraid not find it?! "Aft, there have been eight women find him blind date, election to election, there are two Wang I quite satisfactory. One is Suining locals, working in a restaurant, 46-year-old, not talkative, by the end of March there is no work out. Together they ate several meals. But to hear some argument, let Wang Yu is not happy: "She told matchmaker that with me for so long, I have not used a penny." Wang Yu said, the money this thing,, if after marriage, etc., will not let She flies worse than others, but if she only saw the money, I will not.When contact with this woman,, another woman called and asked, "Well how do you think I like." Wang Yu said, are willing to speak to this woman, aged 45, who is also good, but also no burden, but the general appearance. He also between the two considerations.Sat 18 years in prison out of the king old man, has now become the meat and potatoes.I referred to this pro-king was forced to plead guilty: "My daughter, I identified the murderer, I just have to accept the"April 18, Baotou. Blue sky, a call was lumber street outside the hotel, Yanghwa catkins flying. Sunlight through the window, hit the king of this I face. Leaned forward in front of him,, legs crossed. Six months ago, because of money,, he had enough self-confidence. Chat, every ten minutes on the toilet, he would - During the prison,, he suffered from prostate hyperplasia. His thick accent Suining, plus express a lot of confusion, so he always dancing when desperate. He had lots to talk about, begins to open up,, to talk to the sunset from the rising sun.18 years,, he has lots to talk about, begins to open up, to talk from sunrise to sunset. WCC reporter Gou Ming Baotou photo coverageCase Playback Housemates rape murder He was forced to assist postmortem18 years ago.
相关的主题文章: